The Pucknologists – EP 83 – DeBoer Burning Out Top Players, Brent Burns Has A Month Forget, and Fan
This week, AJ and Jerk talk about all sort of hockey topics including:
– listing warm-up jerseys for $10K
– female Boston Bruins fans
– the lack of consistency with NHL Department of Player Safety
– Bertuzzo vs Arvidson
– Bill Peters “retiring”
– nice guy Elias Pettersen
– 1st star Joakim Ryan
– Donskoi and Nyquist doing well while Goodrow outscores Pavelski
– The week in Sharks hockey including games against LA, Winnipeg, LA, and Arizona. Peter DeBoer has disconcerting comments, Jonathan Quick holding Marcus Sorensen’s stick, Randy Hahn bumping into bar stools, and a bad start for Brent Burns.
Finally we talk about another awful week for Fanatics and go full blown foodies in the last 45.
The Pucknologists is a weekly podcast with the aim of being family-friendly while looking at the last week of San Jose Sharks News. The Pucknologists are made up of three local fans who bring their insights from their experiences at SAP Center and Sharks Ice.
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
The Pucknologists is in no way affiliated with the San Jose Sharks or the National Hockey League.