The Pucknologists 113 – San Jose Pushing Out Sharks, Evander Kane Wants To Fight, Sharks Rank Low
Is the city of San Jose trying to force the Sharks to leave? In episode 113 of the Pucknologists, we will touch on a few items of note including:
- The Sharks don’t score well in several recent rankings in The Athletic
- Sharks president Jonathan Becher calls out city of San Jose for not including them in development plans
- Transit options for fans
- The Sharks could have a new owner sooner than later
- Thoughts on the San Jose Sharks Reverse Retro jersey
- Winners and Losers of the NHL’s Reverse Retro jersey program
- More Sharks jerseys are on the way
- Kendall Coyne Schofield leaves Sharks broadcast to coach in Chicago
- Evander Kane wants to fight Logan Paul and apologizes for tweet
- Street names around SAP center appear to be changing
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: