In this one on one with San Jose Sharks President Jonathan Becher, we cover a variety of topics with the 2021-2020 season less than a month away including:
- Getting Kevin Smith a new Sharks hat for Clerks 3
- The process and requirements for entering SAP Center for events and replacing the metal detectors
- The new bag policy
- Opening SAP earlier for events
- Ordering food, beverages, and merchandise, where to eat, and mask requirements
- Exchange options for season ticket holders
- Plan B in case technology fails
- Reverse ATMs for cashless transactions
- New food options at the arena
- New BMW club experience
- Season ticket renewals and the pandemic impact on attendance
- Fan Fests and Skills Competition
- Upcoming promotions for the 2021-2022 Sharks season
- Changes to in-game presentations, a new host, and fan appreciation night
- A downtown west expansion update
- The new Adidas PrimeGreen San Jose Sharks jerseys and what has changed
- Will there be a 4th Sharks jersey this season?
- Will sponsor logos be included on store-bought jerseys?
- The possibility of returning to the original Sharks logo
- and more
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/1130077159″ params=”color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”300″ iframe=”true” /]
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: