San Jose vs Sharks, Jones Pulled Again, Marleau Fatigue – The Pucknologists 130
It was yet another bad week for the San Jose Sharks as they failed to pick up a win in 3 games and extended their losing streak to 8 games. Patrick Marleau broke Gordie Howe’s game played record and also played his 900th straight game. This week on the Pucknologists, we’ll talk about that and more including:
- A 3-2 shootout loss to Vegas as Mark Stone scores 2 power play goals
- A 5-2 loss against the Golden Knights in Patrick Marleau’s 900th straight game
- A 5-3 loss versus the Minnesota Wild and Martin Jones is pulled for the 8th time in 33 starts
- A look at games next week
- Who’s hot and who’s not
- Assigning goal values
- Does anyone have Patrick Marleau fatigue?
- Matthews, Marner, and Thornton send the perfect video message
- Robin Lehner calls out the NHL
- The city of San Jose versus the Sharks
- Tweet of the wee
- and more…
The Downtown West project is scheduled for review by the City of San Jose’s Planning Commission on Wed., April 28 at 6:30 p.m. To voice your concerns about the future of SAP Center and the Sharks with the Planning Commission, email email@example.com no later than Noon on April 28.
You can also share your concerns with elected members of the San Jose City Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: