Marleau Ties Howe’s Record, Sharks Go Winless, SAP Opening – The Pucknologists 129
It wasn’t a great week for the San Jose Sharks after a win over the Los Angeles Kings is sandwiched by losses. This week on the Pucknologists, we’ll talk about that and more including:
- A 4-0 loss versus Anaheim and as Martin Jones gets pulled for the 6th time in 28 games
- A 4-1 loss to the Ducks and possibly Erik Karlsson’s worst game of the season despite scoring the only Sharks goal
- A 3-2 loss in Minnesota as the 4th line for the Sharks gets caught for 2 of the 3 goals against
- A 5-1 loss to the Wild where the Sharks allow 3 goals in 72 seconds
- A look at games next week
- Who’s hot and who’s not
- Where did the season go wrong this year?
- Are the Sharks in purgatory?
- Why does this season look so much like last season?
- Patrick Marleau ties Gordie Howe’s record in Minnesota
- Vegas will feature a presentation for Patrick Marleau breaking Gordie Howe’s games played record
- Sharks opening SAP Center to fans for final 7 games
- Tweet of the week
- and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: