Week 6 of the 2021-2022 San Jose Sharks season is in the books. The Pucknologists wrap up a week that sees the Sharks win 3 of their last 4 games. We also cover Hedican calling out officiating, the end of Kane’s suspension and Barracuda assignment, not-so-special teams, why Rick Bowness sucks, and more including :
- Alexander Barabanov scores in OT to the give the Sharks a 2-1 win over the Carolina Hurricanes
- Jake Middleton gets his first NHL goal in a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators
- A 4-1 loss to the Maple Leafs as Toronto rolls the Sharks in Marc-Édouard Vlasic’s 1100th game
- James Reimer and the San Jose Sharks shutout the Chicago Blackhawks 2-0.
- Evander Kane’s 21 game suspension is officially over, placed on waivers, to be assigned to Barracuda
- Power play continues to sputter
- What happened to Brent Burns?
- Rick Bowness screws over his own player
- Quick hits from around the NHL
- Former Sharks, the Barracuda, and prospect performances
- Tweet of the week
- and more…
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/1168531126″ params=”color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”300″ iframe=”true” /]
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: