Bonino scores in his 4th straight, Randy Hahn’s 2000th regular season game, Sharks can’t take advantage of Reim Time, and Calgary comes in hot. Also, Quinn talks inconsistency, a suddenly-cold penalty kill, mysterious Gary Bettman polls, Barracuda go winless, and more…
- Bonino scores in his 4th straight during a 3-2 win over the Arizona Coyotes and Randy Hahn’s 2000th regular season game.
- Sharks blow another lead, waste a Reim Time outing in shootout loss to the LA Kings
- Calgary Flames come in hot, on 5 game losing streak
- Quinn is proud of resolve, disappointed in inconsistency, perhaps honest to a fault
- Heroes and Zeros this week
- Quick hits from the Pacific Division and NHL… Sharks fall to 30th in attendance, Board of Governors meeting topics, secret Gary Bettman polls, and digital dashers failing
- San Jose Barracuda lose 3 straight
- Another giveaway announcement
- Tweet of the week… 49ers prop bet, Teemu Hartikainen sorcery
- and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: