Tonight at 7pm pacific on YouTube, the Pucknologists wrap up a short week of the 2022-2023 San Jose Sharks season. Kahkonen is pulled against Vancouver while Makiniemi makes his 1st NHL start in Anaheim. Also, Grier purposely holding still, ESPN’s Linda Cohn questions EK65, 2000 games for Randy Hahn, complaints about Ovechkin, and more…
- Last minute goals give the Vancouver Canucks a 6-5 OT win in San Jose
- Sharks beat Ducks 6-1 as Eetu Makiniemi wins his 1st NHL start in Anaheim.
- Questioning the lack of moves by Mike Grier
- Are ESPN broadcasts actually getting worse?
- Who’s naughty, who’s nice
- Quick hits from around the Pacific Division and NHL… 2000 games for Randy Hahn, more Karlsson clickbait, whining about Ovi
- San Jose Barracuda outgunned against Coachella
- More giveaway announcements!
- Tweet of the week… Desert Dog Dollars
- and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: