After playing what coach David Quinn called the worst game of the year in Toronto, the San Jose Sharks snapped a 12 game losing skid in Montreal before falling to the Senators at the buzzer in Ottawa.
The Sharks get contributions from the blueline, a couple guys get their first goal, but the lack of compete from San Jose continues to be a problem. Nico Sturm’s absence continues to haunt the Sharks, LeBrun talks about trading Hertl and Couture, and we revisit some early quotes from GM Mike Grier and head coach David Quinn.
The Flyers are forced to trade, the Kraken get sued, mid-term prospect rankings come out, and the full roster and jerseys are released for the NHL All Star Game . Every Sunday this season, we give out a prize pack including a shirsey, Sharks lunchbox, or Hertl bobblehead.
– Kaapo Kähkönen is pulled in 7-1 loss to Maple Leafs
– A 3-2 win vs Canadiens finally puts double digits in San Jose’s win column
– Senators beat the buzzer as Sharks fall 5-4 in a town called Ottawa
– Lack of compete continues to be Quinn’s go-to phrase
– Thrun, Okhotiuk, and Vlasic put the biscuit in the basket
– Logan Couture and Tomas Hertl trade talks from Pierre LeBrun
– Grier and Quinn painted a different picture before the season
– Heroes and Zeros
– NHL All Star rosters and jerseys, Kraken trademark lawsuit, charging fans to watch games
– Tweet of the week: So-called experts
– The San Jose Barracuda on 5 game losing skid
– Weekly contest winner announced
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: