In this episode, we wrap a crazy week of San Jose Sharks hockey including getting lazy vs Columbus, a breakdown against Seattle, and a lack of response vs the Islanders. Each loss marked history for the Sharks.
Other topics we’ll get into include what to look for over the final 12 games, sending William Eklund down, replacing Erik Karlsson in the offseason, hopes for next season, some takeaways from the general managers meetings, a Barracuda check in, Jordan Binnington losing it again, and more…
- Sharks fall 6-5 in overtime to NHL-worst Columbus Blue Jackets
- Another historic loss as the Seattle Kraken beat San Jose in OT, 2-1
- New York Islanders hand Sharks their 30th loss after having a lead, 4-1
- Heroes and Zeros
- The Sharks are the first officially eliminated team
- What to look for in the final 12 games of the season
- William Eklund is sent down
- Replacing Erik Karlsson
- Hopes for next season
- Stories around the NHL… GM meetings and if the playoffs started today
- San Jose Barracuda love morning hockey vs Henderson, split a pair against the Texas Stars.
- Tweet of the week… Binnington at it again
- and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: