The Sharks find a rare comeback win in Winnipeg, get their lips bloodied in Colorado, can’t hold another lead in St Louis, and come up short against the hottest team in the NHL, the Minnestoa Wild.
Other items we get into include trade tidbits from Friedman and LeBrun, NHL expansion rumors, ending league mandated initiatives, a new era of hockey jerseys, the NHL taking a page from the NFL when it comes to all star cities, Corey Perry getting split up the middle, an update on the Barracuda, a masterclass in marketing hockey, and more… but let’s start with the game in Winnipeg.
- Sharks comeback to win 3-2 in overtime in Winnipeg
- Sharks get buried by Avalanche, 6-0, while Karlsson and Vlasic both get misconduct penalties
- Sharks blow another lead while St. Louis completes a season sweep in 4-2 win
- Sharks get chippy but can’t solve Fleury enough in 5-2 loss to Minnesota Wild
- Heroes and Zeros
- Friedman and LeBrun leak Shark trade deadline moves that almost happened
- Erik Karlsson… deal or no deal?
- Stories around the NHL… DeAngelo splits Perry, Meier and Halifax get insulted, woman delivers masterclass in NHL marketing
- Rumors of NHL expansion
- Is it time to end league-mandated initiatives?
- Should New Era take over for Adidas?
- Brad Marchand on where to host NHL all star games
- San Jose Barracuda roll in Ontario,
- Tweet of the week… Stephen A Smith pissed of the NHL
- and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: