We get into a new season of San Jose Sharks hockey starting with the same bad habits that doomed their previous season, playing too cute, and getting boo’d off home ice in the season opener against Vegas. We’ll also cover a debut for the ages from Mackenzie Blackwood in goal versus Colorado
Other notable topics include post teal syndrome strikes in Toronto, Connor Bedard mania, Vegas leans into gambling motif, the NHL starts the season with a ban on pride tape.
Finally, we’ll check our bets and give out our first prize pack that we’re doing Sunday this season.
– Sharks allow 2 quickies in 4-1 loss to the Vegas Golden Knights
– Mackenzie Blackwood saves 51 in 2-1 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche
– Starting the season without Logan Couture and now injuries to Mikael Granlund and Marc-Édouard Vlasic
– Heroes and Zeros
– San Jose Sharks notables for the week
– Stories around the NHL… Connor Bedard overhyped, pride tape banned, blackout restrictions hurting sports bars
– San Jose Barracuda open their season at TechCU Arena with a 7-2 split each way
– Tweet of the week… Fanatics does Fanatics things to Erik Karlsson
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: