For the first time in NHL history, a team started their first 4 games of the season facing all 4 division winners from the previous season. We get into the San Jose Sharks remaining the NHL’s only winless team, Quinn calling the team soft and slow, inconsistent and a lack of 60 minute effort.
We’ll also discuss Kevin Labanc almost getting waived, Marc-Édouard Vlasic getting benched, and Thomas Bordeleau getting scratched. Other notable topics include post teal syndrome striking in Detroit, Timo Meier getting benched, NHL ratings increasing, and the over exposure of Connor Bedard.
Finally, we’ll check our bets and hand out 2 prize packs that we’re giving away every Sunday this season.
– Sharks collapse in penalty filled 6-3 loss against Brent Burns and the Carolina Hurricanes
– A fluke goal helps the Boston Bruins beat San Jose 3-1
– Tomas Hertl scores the only Sharks goal in a 5-1 loss to the Nashville Predators
– Could the Sharks set a franchise record for most shots allowed in a season? After 5 games, 196 SA, 119 SF
– Heroes and Zeros, Stock Up and Stock Down, Trucks and Sucks
– San Jose Sharks notebook for the week… Labanc almost waived, Vlasic benched, no offense
– Stories around the NHL… Timo Meier benched, magnet McDavid, slowest shootout goal ever
– San Jose Barracuda drop both games with 1 goal losses in Henderson
– Tweet of the week… Minnesota is upside down
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: