Following a solid, yet losing performance in Vancouver, head coach David Quinn calls the team “freaking embarrassing” after a loss in Seattle. The Sharks are unable to hold a 2 goal lead on black Friday, but finally beat Vancouver at SAP in their 3rd meeting this season.
At the quarter pole of the season, calls for firing David Quinn start up again, Mike Hoffman takes the lead in goals, and trade rumors begin about Mackenzie Blackwood. Other notable topics include Marc-André Fleury daring the NHL to do something, the Chicago Blackhawks silence on Corey Perry, Alexander Ovechkin says he saved the NHL, and Fanatics is destroying Mitchell & Ness reputation.
– Nils Hoglander corkscrews Kevin Labanc in a 5-3 loss in Vancouver
– The Kraken embarrass the Sharks in a 7-1 loss in Seattle
– The Sharks waste another stellar start from Blackwood, unable to hold a 2 goal lead over the Montreal Canadiens
– Ty Emberson gets his 1st NHL goal as the Sharks beat the Canucks 4-3
– Mike Hoffman takes the goal scorer lead in 5 games
– The calls for David Quinn’s firing get louder
– Are the Oilers or Hurricanes interested in trading for Mackenzie Blackwood?
– Heroes and Zeros
– Stories around the NHL… responsible gambling, MAF says FU NHL, did Ovi and Crosby save the NHL?
– San Jose Barracuda… a close win over the Gulls and the Reign pours despite the return of Eetu Mäkiniemi
– Prospect watch: Kasper Halttunen hat trick, a 5 point night for Quentin Musty, Will Smith scoring for Boston College
– Tweet of the Week… Mitchell & Ness releases horrible Sharks classic jerseys
– Another prize giveaway winner
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: