The Pucknologists take over for After Dark immediately following the San Jose Sharks in New York to face the Rangers. We also revisit a suddenly hot power play getting a victory against the Capitals, a 4th road shutout comes in Boston, and an offensive explosion against the Devils.
It’s a tale of two seasons as we look at the first 12 games vs the last 12 games. The latest trade board features some familiar Sharks names, the injury report list continues to be a revolving door, and the Sharks hurting their draft lottery odds. Corey Perry apologizes, everyone gets a misconduct, more NHL All Star Game changes, and the ECHL in Lake Tahoe.
Every Sunday, we give out a prize pack including a shirsey, Sharks lunchbox, and Hertl bobblehead. Join us in the YouTube chat and share your takes on the week.
– A MacKenzie Blackwood shutdown performance leads to a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals
– The Boston Bruins deliver the Sharks their 4th shutdown on the road this season
– MacDonald, Duclair, and Granlund breakout with multipoint performances in New Jersey.
– The Sharks look for their 3rd back to back win of the season at Madison Square Garden
– Heroes and Zeros
– First 12 games of the season vs the next 12
– All this Vlasic scratching is making me itch
– Which Sharks made the trade board?
– Stories around the NHL… Corey Perry apology, the NHL changes the All Star Game format again
– Tweet of the Week… ECHL arrives in Lake Tahoe.
– San Jose Barracuda… a win over the Firebirds, blown out twice against the Roadrunners.
– Celebrating the 200th episode with some memories and another pucknologists prize pack giveaway
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: