The Sharks load up the top line and find back to back wins against a struggling Philadelphia Flyers squad and a spiraling Edmonton Oilers team. However, 5 games into November and the Sharks have been outscored 28-8.
We cover Mike Grier’s gauntlet throw, loading up the top line, a new defensive addition, and beating the dead horses. We also dive into why some players are being scratched or deployed quizzically.
Other notable topics include new rules to make the NHL more exciting, Brady Tkachuk whining, and Patrick Marleau’s unfortunate typo.
– The Sharks find their first W of the season in a penalty-filled contest versus the Philadelphia Flyers
– William Eklund robs Connor McDavid in a 3-2 win over the struggling Edmonton Oilers
– The Sharks get shut out for the 3rd time in 8 games this season against the Golden Knights
– San Jose searches for 3rd win in Anaheim
– GM Mike Grier calls out the team
– Sharks trade for PP specialist Calen Addison
– Did the Sharks cost Jay Woodcroft his job?
– Heroes and Zeros
– San Jose Sharks notebook for the week… Patrick Marleau is inducted into the San Jose Sports hall of fame this week… with a typo.
– Stories around the NHL… new rules to stir the pot and Brady Tkachuk is a whiner
– San Jose Barracuda… another spilt
– Tweet of the week… predictions are stupid
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: