Welcome to NOvember… as in NO wins, NO defense, NO trust, NO fun. The Sharks give up 20 goals in 2 games this week for historic back to back losses.
We dive into the continued lack of team trust, fans blaming Erik Karlsson for the Sharks’ current woes, calls for firing David Quinn and Mike Grier, and the Sharks coughing up 2 dimes in 2 home games. Also, some former Sharks got honored this past week while former Shark Joe Pavelski keeps swimming in the fountain of youth.
Other notable topics include the NHL penalizing Ottawa for the Dadanov trade debacle, the new logo of the Chicago Blackhawks, updating NHL event logos, and a familiar junk pick-up promotion.
Finally, Jerk loses yet another bet and another new weekly prize pack is given away as we do every Sunday this season.
– Vancouver Canucks historically embarrasses the Sharks with a 10-1 loss
– Erik Karlsson and the Pittsburgh Penguins drop another dime on a flailing Sharks squad
– Who takes the fall for the worst Sharks season ever?
– How are the Sharks having the same problems, year over year?
– Heroes and Zeros
– San Jose Sharks notebook for the week… Marleau and Thornton jerseys get retired, Google has no timeline, stealth jerseys are still available,
– Stories around the NHL… the Ottawa Senators gets penalized, the Chicago Blackhawks tweak their logo, the NHL needs new artwork
– San Jose Barracuda… worse than the Sharks?
– Tweet of the week… old jokes are new again
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: