Sucktoberfest continues as the Sharks are still winless through 8 games, including being shut out twice in back to back games. Post game interviews are heating up as frustrations from Mario Ferraro and William Eklund come through. Alexander Barabanov is out with a broken finger, Mikael Granlund is set to return, and Marc-Édouard Vlasic gets scratched for 2 straight games for the first time in the defenseman’s career.
We also dive into the lack of team trust, misguided calls for David Quinn’s firing, and pricing fans out of empty arenas. Other notable topics include the NHL rescinding their pride tape ban, the Frozen Frenzy, and Joe Pavelski reaching 1000 points.
Finally, Jerk loses another bet and we find out who won our weekly prize pack that we’re giving away every Sunday this season.
– Vlasic healthy scratched in 3-1 loss versus Florida Panthers
– Tampa Bay Lightning shutout lifeless Sharks, 6-0
– Eklund buzzes in 3-0 shutout against Carolina Panthers
– Kunin gets his first goal on the season in a 3-1 loss to the Washington Capitals
– Why are people blaming David Quinn for the Sharks’ slow start?
– Heroes and Zeros
– San Jose Sharks notebook for the week… Vlasic scratched, Barabanov injured, Bordeleau sent down, Granlund returns, Ferraro and Eklund frustrated
– Stories around the NHL… NHL backtracks on stick tape ban, Pavelski hits 1000
– San Jose Barracuda drop another against Henderson, struggle against Coachella Valley
– Tweet of the week… at least it’s a Panther!
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: