The Sharks are back in the NHL’s basement after losing 5 straight, and 6 of their last 7. After being dominated by special teams against LA, the Sharks looked for blind hope against Arizona, and found an offensive Ferraro in Vancouver. San Jose continues to lead the league in the worst stats, special teams are anything but special, but at least Couture looks to be closer than ever to returning.
We also get into Merzlikins vs Wilson, Erik Karlsson trade talk, the NHL promoting “woo”-che bags, and sharing New Jersey Pride.
Every Sunday this season, we give out a prize pack including a shirsey, Sharks lunchbox, and Hertl bobblehead. Join us in the YouTube chat and share your takes on the week.
– Jacob MacDonald scores in garbage time in a 4-1 loss to the Los Angeles Kings
– Jan Rutta drops F bombs following 5-2 loss against the Arizona Coyotes
– Mackenzie Blackwood visibly frustrated following 7-4 loss in Vancouver
– Will the real Sharks please stand up?
– Nico Sturm’s absence highlighted in faceoff losses
– Heroes and Zeros
– The NHL is now promoting the “woo”?!?
– Stories around the NHL… Elvis Merzlikins vs Tom Wilson
– Tweet of the Week… Edmonton Oilers celebrate New Jersey Pride
– The San Jose Barracuda lose 2 of 3 this week… is it finally time for a coaching change?
– Another pucknologists prize pack giveaway update
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: