The Pucknologists take over for After Dark immediately following the tilt against the Avalanche. We also revisit the surprisingly successful road run, review Sharks that are upping their trade value, and throw odds on the Sharks All Star possibilities.
We also get into changes to the NHL All Star weekend (they suck), DoPS inconsistency problems, the days before merch, and what makes San Francisco a shitty place to play.
Every Sunday this season, we give out a prize pack including a shirsey, Sharks lunchbox, and Hertl bobblehead. Join us in the YouTube chat and share your takes on the week.
– William Eklund tallies another GWG in a 2-1 win over the Winnipeg Jets
– San Jose is shut out for the 5th time in 30 games, losing 1-0 to the Arizona Coyotes
– The Sharks in search of their first win in Colorado since 2019
– Injuries continue with Nico Sturm as the latest victim
– No real updates on Marc-Édouard Vlasic, Logan Couture
– Heroes and Zeros
– Sharks with a lot to be thankful for since Thanksgiving
– Handicapping the 2024 San Jose All Star representative
– Stories around the NHL… Seravalli calls out Pens for EK65 trade, controversial NHL hits, NHL board of governors meeting topics, changes to NHL All Star Skills Competition, Blues fire Berube, Capitals on the move, Starter cheaps out
– Tweet of the Week… The shit hits the fans in San Francisco
– The San Jose Barracuda continue to lose…
– Another Pucknologists prize pack giveaway update
– and more…
Teal Town USA – Your favorite San Jose Sharks’ post-game vodcast, for the fans, by the fans! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch us after every Sharks game and check out our weekly wrap-up show, The Pucknologists!
Remember to Like, Subscribe, and smash that Notification bell to be alerted every time we go live with your favorite San Jose Sharks hockey podcast!
Follow our Social Media channels for more exclusive content:
Want audio only? Subscribe to our audio-only platforms below: